Companies often perceive digitization as a technological challenge. It should meet changing customer requirements, make work-flows more efficient and competitive and help to effectively coordinate these with partners and customers.
- New structures and new work related activities make former skills and knowledge about internal processes less important.
- In particular, employees whose jobs are most affected by digitization need to keep up with changing workflows, and constantly improve their skills.
Your employees’ ability to deal with change is crucial for the success of digitization projects in your company. Training of professional skills alone is not enough to effectively meet these challenges.
Digitization projects hold five core challenges for employees:
- our many years of experience and expertise in digitization projects,
- our cooperative network with IT companies as well as
- our experience in process design and workflow management.